Calgary man suffers 3rd degree burns after e-cigarette battery explodes in pocket | Globalnews.ca

Terrance Johnson and his wife Rachel Rex were leaving a restaurant after having dinner, when Johnson was injured by flames that burst out from his pants pocket.

Source: Calgary man suffers 3rd degree burns after e-cigarette battery explodes in pocket | Globalnews.ca

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s