Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Ups Recipe
1 loaf sliced bread, crusts removed
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 egg yolk
3/4 cup powdered sugar
1 cup sugar
2 teaspoons cinnamon
3/4 cup melted butter
1. Flatten bread with a rolling pin.
2. Mix cream cheese, egg yolk, and powdered sugar.
3. Combine sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
4. Spread 1 T cheese mixture on each slice bread.
5. Roll up.
6. Dip in melted butter, then in cinnamon sugar.
7. Place on ungreased baking sheet.
8. Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes, or until golden.